About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

November 12, 2010

friday night = FREE DAY NIGHT :D

Hello blogger! Good evening! :D
I really happy but i don't know why,maybe because tomorrow is SATURDAY and it is FRIDAY NIGHT = FREE DAY night ;) although i have many tasks,but i feel like free of fucking tasks and feel free of schooling :p !
Today is not a special day too but i think its the special one because......OH MY GOD I CANT TELL YOU :P i don't know why i am so excited at this time,maybe because its FREE DAY night and no one cant skip this special day. Everyone can goes to some malls and take a walk with their families,their boy friend and their friends. What a special day right! but although i never do like that,i think this evening will be good and will be a nice one because.......... i'm sorry i cant tell you and i am so excited :D

No comments: