About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

November 10, 2010

Around the world :')

     Everyone has big dreams,has big imaginations and has wonderful wishes. Everyone has to close their eyes then make a wishes. Just like me,i have a big dreams which i hope that can be true at all,i really wanna around this world with my parents. I really wanna find something from this world,like a new friend,a new moment which can gimme a wonderful lesson. I just watched some children who can around this world with their parents,it just makes me envied. Stop dreaming,we can listen to Katy Perry's new song,Firework! It makes me feel wonderful and just feel amazing :')
    
     Can we around this world,god? can we find something new which it really amazing god? Can we have much money to around this world? :") This some ordinary children's wishes :') We are poor but we always try to get all of we want...
      

No comments: