About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

November 13, 2010

Indonesia's natural disasters

As we know,Indonesia has many disasters at this month. Like Merapi (volcano eruption) and tsunami in Mentawai.





We must be grateful to god because god never give the disaster to our live. At the fact,so many people lost their families,even their live. I also moved to them who faced the disasters. That was so horrible and full of sadness. I was crying when i heard about the disasters,especially Merapi volcano eruption,because the disaster was near to my village,Jogja. My town. My father was so panic and calling to his relatives and our families to there,luckily,they were fine. Alhamdullilah,god forgive us (as like a human being) because we often break this nature,we often forget to pray,we often late to say "sorry" about this. We really sorry to god :'( ...

No comments: