About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

October 21, 2010

something about life

Gonna back to nature and touch the old of life. No regret and tryin' to deserve. This the life,sometimes we can on the top and we can below in line of reality. We are trying to reach everything we want,we are trying to catch the wishes which we made. We are humans who always hoping. Then,we come back and call it "Back to nature". Some people can not receive that they must come back to the old of their life. They are not satisfied with their life. I think,now i just can be grateful. Although i rarely to pray to god. I am sorry god. I never forget you,i just rarely and sometimes the dark angles disturbed me. This the life. Life is never gorgeous. Sometimes,there is a small "storm" in this life,and then the "rainbow" come back and brighten this life. We never can count our life.So,this he life which never gorgeous. Trying to be grateful. Throw off the sadness. And welcome the happiness. This the life.


-Farah


No comments: