About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

October 21, 2010

Lovely shoes

Do you know about Jefrey Campbell shoe? One of the beautiful shoes in the earth :p My mum ever buys the shoe but she loses it. I don't know where my jefrey campbell is now -,- I actually,do not know more about this. I just read the magazine which i read last month and this shoe is be trending fashion in this month. Wow great. I've ever seen that LADY GAGA wore this shoes. But,of course she wears it with super high heels. 
Cool right?! I don't know a person who creates this amazing shoes. I think the shoes are like ankle boots. Yes,they both are amazing and beautiful. They are cool to every girl who love fashion so much. I wish that my mum can buy Jeffrey Campbell to me then i wear it when i go to school. HOWS COOL! LOL.

No comments: