About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

October 19, 2010

Marmut merah jambu

The new sensation! Walaupun gue belum beli buku ini,dan belum baca juga,gue tau kalo buku ini pasti kocak banget. Keliatan dari cover nya,dan pengarangnya yang walaupun ASLINYA GAK KOCAK! yup,he is Raditya Dika. The funniest writer although he is not funny in a real life. LOL. Some of his fans protested to him,cause actually he is not funny and he is not a joker anymore in a real life. But,yeah his posts are fucking funny and mostly people were laughing when read his posts! I do not follow his twitter yet,cause i will not fill up my following on twitter,lol. Pasti semua udah baca buku ini?! Ya lah,cuma gue yang belum,maklum gue gak uptodate atau apalah (-_-)
This the book of Raditya Dika,Marmut merah jambu yang super kocak :D

No comments: