About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

August 22, 2010

I just ...

Hey blogger,i wanna tell you about my sadness. I love a boy who doesn't love me. Its get hurt. I actually do not want to tell you about this. Its wrong. But i must do it. I never feel like this before,because of him,i became little messy and always imagining. Its fucking weird. When i was in 7grade i fucked hate him. Really,i hate him. But now,i just... :'( I know,its too sad and hurt. But what should i do? My friends know about this,i told them. But they though that i'm weird. and wrong. They actually mind support me to love him. I'M UPSET! yeah,i am. I'm messy. I'm weird and i do not know about what love is. At the last time,i was so passive and i was wasting him like a rubbish. I REGRET! But now,i often feel "Tears" though,i always say "NO MORE TEARS!" i'm not fractious. But.........i just regret my wronger and i often get my tears. Its too sad and weird.

No comments: