About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

August 22, 2010

Happy 65th independence day INDONESIA! (late post)



Happy late independence day Indonesia!
I'm sorry,i was too busy yesterday,so i cant post something about Independence day in Indonesia :'(
At 17/August/2010 Indonesia was 65th and so old! Yeaah,happy independence day my lovely country though it was rainy ;)

Suddenly,i remembered about Indonesia's hero like Ir.Soekarno,Moh. Hatta and many more. We must remember even learn about them. They also like our parents! You must proud about them! Yes,you must.

And,do you know about "Proklamasi" ? Do you know about that? If you are Indonesian,you must know about that. If you don't,you are also unreasonable ,Yeah.
THATS ENOUGH ABOUT INDEPENDENCE DAY IN INDONESIA. I LOVE INDONESIA :D

No comments: