About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

August 24, 2010

I actually got tumblr (:

Hey blogger,i actually got tumblr and i have tumblr. But i don't know about tumblr and i don't know about the step to browse picture,post something,add my display picture,comment some quotes and more. Haha,yes definitely I'M STRANGELY lol. I actually have one,and i really want to play with my old tumblr. But i don't know some of the step on tumblr. *so strangely,Farah*  Haha,how strangely i am? very? yes. lol.  But,i think BLOGGER or BLOGSPOT is better than tumblr anymore!! Yeah,everyone will agree with me. haha :-P
This is my "junk" tumblr. LOOOOLLL *JUST KIDDING* :-P
hahahahaha. just kidding tumblr's user :-P

No comments: