About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

August 26, 2010

I really want to show you my specially outfits!

I really want to be a fashion blogger and be a success one! Yeah,really i want it!!!!!!!!!! But,what should i do? Sometimes,i cant understand with blogger and i think its hard. And i felt 'jealous' with other fashion blogger in the world. They're really great. especially like Tavi Gevinson,is she a little pretty chick? Or is she a adult one? haha,forget it. They took their photos,and showed their outfits. Its amazing. And then,sometimes the took some photos of a good place. And more. I really want to do the same with them. But sometimes i cant understand and i don't know about the step of 'setting blogger' really,i don't know about that. Uhh,how strangely i am everyone? very. SO,this article is meaning of I REALLY WANT TO SHOW MY OUTFIT OR TOOK SOME PHOTOS OF SOME GOOD PLACES AND MORE LIKE OTHER FASHION BLOGGER IN THIS WORLD!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No comments: