About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

August 06, 2010

Second

Wow,thats great.
I left my first twitter for a long long long time,even my first twitter ---> LOST ! i made my second account,only for my friends and some strangers. But no little monsters! And now,i left my first twitter,i fucking cried :"( but no one cares with me in my first account D: so sad,so mad. But,dont worry,i just left it and i will not deactive it >:) i still love my first account,cause its my old life :") I still love Gaga,i still listening to her musics so much. but ima kinda bored -_- Sorry everyone D: do i cheat my monsters friends? am i? sure? maybe no...maybe just because my second account on twitter..
Add caption
 Welcome my second account. Maybe i always use you............i shall

No comments: