About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

August 06, 2010

Jumpsuit!

Who loves jumpsuit? yep,many people in the world love jumpsuit and body suit. Even top singers,top models,celebrities like and usually they wear it.  The original jumpsuit referred to the utilitarian one-piece by parachuters and skydivers. I actually,often wear jumpsuit. i usually wear it,if i go shopping,go to the mall,have fun,lunch and some events...

                                          (this was me,i wore blue jeans jumpsuit. I really like it)
Look at my brown vantage jumpsuit. i bought it,and not too cheap!! hahaha :D

Lady Gaga,is that her body suit right? O_o

No comments: