About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

November 13, 2010

selfishness

     I really hate a someone who has a selfishness in their heart,actually everybody has it. For the example,a someone who always think that the one is very important and interest to everything,then they will be sniffy,and like arrogant one.
     Oh my god,how silly they are,a selfishness just makes everybody hates a someone who has the selfishness one. I really hate my mum,at this morning she was so selfish,she thinks that i always wrong and even i cant do anything in this house,but actually,we are the same. My mum can not do everything but she said/mocks to me. I am poor. Just like me. She cant realize.She doesn't like me at this morning because of my father too,my father just makes a small trouble and never want to do apologizes. Actually,my father and my mum just have a selfishness in their heart and just showed it to me.
     A selfishness can break a someone's life. Can break a friendship and even relationship in this life. If you could find a someone without selfishness in his/her life,the someone is fucking perfect. At the fact,actually EVERYBODY HAS A SELFISHNESS IN THEIR LIFE PART. but,they cant admit it,because if a someone admits that they are selfish,they will get a shame.
      This the life,we can not admit our bad part life to everyone,we can get a shame to everyone. We just can realize and correct the bad parts into the right one. This the fucking life..

No comments: