About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

October 16, 2010

I am beautiful (?)

Many people are not grateful with their looks. They think that they are not beautiful and ugly. I thought that i have the same thought with them. They thought,the beautiful one has white skin,beautiful nose,no acne on our face(-_-),has a tall body,slim and has a long hair. I think,the beautiful one is a someone who can handle their self and smart,discipline and have a principle! Wow. I actually,i'm not grateful with my looks. Cause,i am uglier than my friend. Sometimes i lost my confident and i think that i'm too ugly and bad. I actually,i'm not the one. I still have many primacy. No matter they say. SO,BE GRATEFUL WITH YOUR LOOKS AND YOU GOTTA HAVE YOUR OWN CONFIDENT! :)

We actually,have some primacy than the beautiful one. Actually,we are beautiful because we have some primacy. No matter they say,we are the beautiful one. Gotta have confident :D

No comments: