About Me

My photo
I wore a cute glass,and i love mini dress. I love ice cream and cream of some cakes. I love cookies. I love fashion. I'm just a little weird chick and never know about something important. 13 years old.

August 14, 2010

I'm tired of being a big fan.

The first,i'm sorry to all little monsters cause i'm tired of being a big fan of lady gaga. But i still love her songs and i actually listening to her songs so much. I actually really doubt with my decision. I actually really glad when i talked to them on twitter but,sometimes they don't care with me. They usually didn't reply my mentioned. Without little monsters i often feel lonely and i'm lonely D: But i cant realize that i was wrong when i adored Gaga,i just want to be her big fan,but i don't want to adored her. Some little monsters think that Gaga like as a "God" they though. But its fucking wrong and fake fact. I hate #MonsterFollowBack too,its fucking lie and i hate liars. Some monsters were saying "follow back? Yes i am #MonsterFollowback" but they didn't follow back me anymore. They were weird. And I HATE LITTLE MONSTERS WHO DON'T FOLLOW BACK ME OR UNFOLLOW ME. They were sniffy,alright. Actually,i wanna quip them who do not follow back or unfollow me. But i cant. I care with them,i love them. Maybe,this just a story of ex-little monster.But i was lucky,i got some best friends,they are :: Margie,Alexandra,Carrina..and actually i want to tell you,shes Luisa. They are beautiful. They not sniffy,but maybe (SOMETIMES) lol,forget it. Oh yea,i hate BITCHES too. what is that bitch? i don't know what bitch is. Are they a human? or a weird one? Though i was little monster i always said "AM NOT A BITCH" lol. Cause maybe,a little bitches are weird,and like atheis and librace. I actually do not want to tell about this,but i must do it. Sometimes,i miss Lady Gaga,i miss little monsters,i miss everybody who loves gaga. I miss them. I'm honestly. I miss monster's project. I MISS THEM ALL. OMG?! whats happened with me? am i wrong? am i right? i just want to be "normal" . But.....I cant. If i said it too,suddenly i always miss my big superstar and some monsters. OHHH........can i forget them? Oh yea,because of them,i can speak English but not too well. I just lucky :')  Thanks. I really glad,when other monsters knew me,though i didn't know them. Though Gaga never reply my mentioned,i happy if i saw gaga's pictures. Yes,she is my big superstar ever. I'm not fanatic. But i still love Gaga,so much. MY BIGGEST SUPERSTAR. MY BIGGEST MONSTERS. I ALWAYS MISS YOU. I ALWAYS LIKE YOU. Thanks you every monsters :'''')

I STILL WAITING FOR LADY GAGA. HEY SUPERSTAR,I WISH YOU WILL COME TO INDONESIA. INDONESIA'S MONSTERS ARE WAITING YOU .
Mother monster. All monster's mother. Love you. Miss you.


Ex-Monster <3

I miss you :"")

No comments: